Wednesday 9 September 2015

School Magazine

I have produced a front cover and contents page for my school magazine.
I used Photoshop to produce these pages and also used my own photography with my peers.
 
 
I gave my magazine a simple title and simple fonts so it doesn't look too cluttered.
i made sure to include the school logo on the front cover.
The theme for my magazine is dark blue, white and black as they are the school colours.
I also used a little red for the headlines to tie in with the school logo.
 
 
On the contents page I kept the two dark blue banners going across the top and bottom of the page to carry on the theme.
I then added an image of the drama faces down the right hand side as our school is a performance arts college.
I also kept the font simple and listed the articles within the magazine on the left hand side, including page numbers.
 
I hope you like my work and I will be posting more soon. Bye x
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment