Tuesday 29 September 2015

Audeince Questionnaire: Results.


 
 
Analysis of Results
 
I am gong to price my magazine between £2-3 as y target audience of teenagers and young adults will not have too much money to spend on a magazine.
My target audience preferred to have a monochrome theme for the magazine. I think this is because it looks more sleek and grown up compared to bright, colourful magazines. But I will add a pop of colour so it will catch the eye of my audience.
I am going to keep the amount of different fonts and images minimal so the magazine doesn't look too cluttered and my questionnaire results show that my target audience doesn't want this either as it could look childish.
The questionnaire also showed me that my target audience is into more pop music artists so I will base my magazine around the recent pop charts and upcoming events surrounding popular artists.
For my double page spread I will have an interview on my artists who is going to be on the front cover of my magazine. This is because my target audience likes interviews and will want to know about upcoming events that they could attend to see their favourite artists.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment