Tuesday 10 November 2015

EDITING Front Cover.

I have started to add the story hooks onto the front cover.
 
Main Storyline:
 

 
I used the font Berlin Sans FB Demi for the name Victoria Ashley but I used the font Birch Std for the rest of the text. I done this so her name would stand out to the rest of the page as it is different font. I also made her name a different colour with a black drop shadow to make it pop out on the page.
 
Other Story Hooks:
 
I started off by using a simple font called Berlin Sans FB Demi.
Having all the text in black looks too boring for a pop music magazine so I decided to add boxes around some of the texts which are the same colour as the masthead.
 
I still felt like it needed a bit more colour so I highlighted more words by making the text a coral colour which I took from the models outfit.
 
This is what my magazine front cover looks like over all.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment